Tuesday 11 March 2008

Yawning my way through the day

And that is pretty much what I did today, how can it only be Tuesday and I be so sleepy?

Work was ok and at least the weather was better and the kids could get out for a run around, I have not done much else other than eat and eat, I think the weather must make me hungry because I have pigged out at every opportunity and am surely going to put serious weight on if I don't calm down!

I am in the process of moving house and has just found out that when people saw its one of the most stressful things you can do, they aint kidding!! So much mess and worry, I am dreading the actual move day.

I have got a stiff neck and think it might have something to do with the suitcase size bad I lug around everywhere I go, I don't use half of it but you cab guarantee the second I take stuff out is the second I need it.

1 comment:

Martine said...

glad to see you got your blog up and running hun, i look forward to your future posts.