Friday 30 May 2008

Black and white


These are my ATC's for the June swap on the crafts beautiful forum. I have never used just black and white before being a pink glitterly girl so I found this quite a challenge. These were also my first crafting done for a while due to a house move so I find it quite hard to think of any ideas. I did really enjoy it though and can't wait to make some more bits.

I have just purchased a cuttlebug and I am so hooked, I keep finding random bits of paper and start embossing bits then I will start cutting bits out, I have made such a mess but oh the fun I am having. I also just got some Fimo moddeling stuff which I have never used before so inbetween die cutting and embossing I am running back and forwards to the oven to check my creations, whilst doging boxes and decorating equipment. Such fun!

8 comments:

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Gorgeous ATC's very contemporary :)

Lauren said...

They look Great!!

Lauren (Lollies CB Forum) xx

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

cute cards! :)

For the life of me said...

great atcs xx

June said...

Fab atc's. I am an atc addict and off to make some soon but just having a cuppa and blog hopping. Your blog is great would love to be friends if thats ok ?
Hugs June x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi George what lovely cards, very contemporary, i love black and white!! linda x

jodie said...

stunning ATC's!!

jodie (mummyof4 cb forum)

Erin said...

they are lovely atc's i have never done them before but looking at your's as given me a few idea's thank you :-) xxx