Saturday 12 April 2008

Men,men,men






All I seem to have made this week is male cards and am desperate for some girly glitter.



This is the card I meantioned in my last blog entry, it for my nan to give to her brother and after much thinking I decided on a simple blue card.




I also made a card for a friend's birthday and although his birthday isn't til the end of May, I could be moving in about a month and know everything will be chaos and I might not get enough time to make cards.

It's an iris folding car which I mounted onto a map of the area he lives









5 comments:

Unknown said...

nice cards and your blog is looking good too!

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Gorgeous cards Emma, keep them coming :)

I've added you to my links list.

Cheers ears :)

silvercustard said...

blog is coming along well hun, the mens cards look great...they are always a difficalt one!!

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Gorgeous cards Emma, your blogs looking good :)

pinkpuppy said...

love the car card!!