Monday 7 April 2008

Male card


Here is my latest card, it's for my Uncles birthday and my Nan asked me to make it for her. I did a simple decoupage card mounted on red card then stuck onto a square card blank which I covered with green handmade paper, the idea was to make it look like grass though not sure if I succeeded. I then stuck a cricket ball in the bottom corner with howzat above it then I stuck a happy birthday sticker onto red card and cut round that and stuck it below.
I have been asked to make some more cards for reletives but the bad thing is they are all men this month and I really struggle to make good male cards. The hardest one will be for my nans brother, mostly for mens cards I do sport or drinking cards but this man is a teetotal church goer who doesn't like sports (oh dear!)
Other than struggle with card making I am getting over the survey just done on the house, i just cant wait to move and be done with the hassel, and living 5 minutes from the craft shop (insted of 2 bus rides away) doesn't hurt either.

1 comment:

Max said...

I think many of us find men cards difficult even those who do have hobbies etc ... so you have done really well with this one.