Tuesday 1 April 2008


Well here it is my very first picture on my blog, in fact its the first picture of my cards I have dared to show and I am scared people will hate it, that is assuming anyone has ever read or ever will read this blog.
It is a very simple card (like me) and was made for a friends new baby at the end of last year.
I made it by covering a blank with pink gingham paper and mounting a baby pram onto white glitter card I then added some little embellishments to finish it off.
I have never tried anything too elaborate and prefer the more basic card (which is handy because I dont have the skill to much more)
I havn't done much crafting as I have been feeling very low but after this week I have two weeks off and nothing much to do so hopefully I will get some inspiration and get going again.

4 comments:

Max said...

Well done on making a start ... hope this is the first of many lovely cards you will proudly display.
You must be a real crafter by the way ... we all criticise our own work :)

In my best Arnie impersonation ... "I'll be back!"

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

crafty_george said...

He he thanks Max

Sequin Bead said...

This is a stunning card george! well done! You have a good eye for design layout and colour! Thanx for sharing with us! Your blog is great by the way!

sequin
x

Sequin Bead said...

ohhhh so beautiful, well done hunny

x